Theatre.js v0.5 · Introduces a 3D editor for React Three Fiber, complex keyframing tools, and an extensions API. More in the blog post.
- Prop types
- Sequence editor
- An update checker that shows a badge if there is a new version of Theatre.js available
- It is possible now to nest/namespace objects
- The outline menu's items are now sorted alphabetically
- The left/right panels can now auto-hide or be pinned
- Better support for windows
- Fixed compatibility with the rest of the JS ecosystem - now bundles all of its dependencies, allowing you to use it with any version of React, Vue.js, Svelte, and of course, vanilla JS.
- Performance improvements
- New helpful warnings in the API
- First release of
@theatre/r3f(read the "Getting started with React Three Fiber" guide for an introduction to the library, or check the API docs to dive deeper)
Was this article helpful to you?
Last edited on September 29, 2022.
Edit this page